My family loves cookies especially when they have chocolate and peanut butter chips in them. Here is the delicious recipe I cooked up this week for these cookies. They were the perfect consistency. Yummy to dunk in milk (and who doesn’t like dunking cookies in milk). And perfect to throw in school lunches for a tasty treat!
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 sticks soft butter (or 1 cup), softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 10-12 oz Bag of peanut butter chocolate chips.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl blend butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Add vanilla, then add eggs one at a time until completely mix in.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl, making sure it combines slowly.
- Add peanut butter chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 9-10 min.
- Let cool on pan for 2 minutes, then remove and place on a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing or eat WARM!