- 8 beef sausage links, sliced
- 6 red potatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 TBS Butter
- 2 TBS Salt
- 1 TBS Pepper
- Optional: 1/2 cup green chile peppers, diced
- Line your crockpot with aluminum foil. Spray the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes, peppers, onion and garlic in the crockpot on aluminum foil. Add sausage, lay slices of butter over everything, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve warm! Great to add a little shredded cheese to the top.
This recipe is my rendition of a classic foil dinner we usually cook on the grill but I changed it up by cooking in the crockpot instead! My family loved this! I liked that it is easy to make and tastes delicious!