I got not one but TWO NEW PURSES with my birthday money in August! I was thrilled because I wanted some pursed I could use for fall. As I was cleaning out my old purse and putting everything in my new purses it got me thinking about what other ladies put in their purse. So I thought I’d start by sharing what is in my purse.
I’ll start with my “every day” purse. This goes with me every where. Here is a list of what I have in it:
- Two pairs of sunglasses (because I am always misplacing them).
- My wallet that houses all of my cash, change, cards, etc.
- A pack of gum…I don’t actually chew gum very often but it’s great bribery for my preschooler.
- Two hair clips of different types because you never know when you need to throw your hair up.
- Mints…these I love and use often.
- Chapstick- A MUST!
- Blog Business Cards (have never given one out but I have them handy if ever I need to LOL)
- Medicine- Tylonal, sinus meds, allergy meds and stomach ache meds all for emergencies.
- Tampons and Panty Liners (I’m not pregnant there for I need them!hehehe)
- Bandaids and little Wet Ones
- Too many lip glosses to count…it’s an addiction really, I never wear them but I buy them pretty often.
- Car keys clip onto the loops of my purse because I miss place those often and this has saved me from having to call a lock smith.
My “date night” purse which I use for date night with the hubs or ladies night out. Or really anytime I am just going to be out for a couple hours without kids.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wallet (which is the only thing I have to throw in from my Every Day Purse)
- Two Lip glosses
- One Pair of sunglasses and small pack of mints (not pictured…forgot they were in the little pocket of this purse)
- Tampons & Panty Liners (for obvious reasons)