This week I completely forgot about getting a post together for my Oven Free Recipes link up. Of course I cook every night and during the summer months I rarely use the oven BUT I didn’t get any pictures of the foods we ate. Have no fear I threw some yummy things in the crockpot yesterday morning to make a delicious meal to share with you all (well the recipe and pictures anyways). 😉 This was a HUGE hit in our house. I’ve made it a couple times before but had forgotten about it until yesterday. My family gobbled it all up!
- 4-5 lbs beef roast
- 1 clove minced garlic (about 1 TBS)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup water
- Your choice of bun/bread/roll
- Any toppings of your choice
- Place (frozen or thawed) roast in crock pot. Pour soy sauce, broth, and water over the meat. Add the garlic. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When you are ready to eat shred the beef with a fork in the crock pot. Put meat on your choice of bun, roll or bread with any toppings. Pour the liquid from the crock pot into small bowls to dip your sandwich in.
- Serve on your choice of bun, roll or bread!
I have been linking up all month with some other great Texas bloggers for this Oven Free Meals month…you can follow me on Pinterest to pin all these yummy recipes and more!
Check out what they’ve got cooking up with week…
Stuffed Hatch Peppers – The Vegan Bee
Lemon Cherry Infused Water – The Late Farmer