- 2 lbs thawed boneless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chopped green chile (fresh is best)
- 1 sm can green chile sauce
- 12 corn or flour tortillas (your preference)
- Tomatoes, diced
- Onions, diced
- Shredded cheese
- Sour Cream
- Green Chile, chopped
- Heat oil in pan, add chicken and cook until completely done.
- In a separate sauce pan combine sour cream, cup of chopped green chile, and green chile sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked chicken to the saucepan mixture.
- In the microwave heat corn or flour tortillas for about 45 seconds until warm.
- To serve let each person stack a tortilla, green chile chicken sauce, then top with the toppings of their choice.
Linking up with other Texas Bloggers with special GREEN CHILE inspired recipes!! Check out what they’ve got cookin’ with green chile…
Chile Cheddar Bread – The Late Farmer
Creamy Hatch Dip – The Life of the Bucks