- 2 lbs Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 TBS Basil
- 1 TBS Garlic
- 1 TBS Pasley
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4 cups water
- Optional toppings:
- Sliced Olives
- Grated Cheese
- Chow Mien Noodles
- Place frozen chicken in your crockpot.
- Pour chicken broth over your chicken followed by all three cans of soup. Sprinkle with basil, garlic and parsley.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 6 hours (I do stir my chicken around 5 hours so it doesn't get stuck to the side of the crockpot).
- Thirty minutes before dinner boil your water on high heat in a saucepan.
- Add your uncooked rice.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook (*without stirring) for 15 minutes.
- While rice is cooking shred your chicken. (I use my stand mixer for this..see post link below.) Then stir the sauce and chicken well.
- To serve put rice on bottom, followed by chicken and sauce, then top with yummy toppings!
This is a great themed meal! Make a fun night of it by adding some other yummy Hawaiian inspired foods and drinks!
I use my Kitchen Aid stand mixer to shred my chicken for this dish. See my post here about how to do it! It is so EASY!!
Every Wednesday this month I have been linking up with lover bloggers for delicious crock pot recipes. If you have missed any check out and follow my Pinterest board HERE to find these recipes and more yummy things to make in your crock pot!
Also check out the other crock pot recipes that some of my favorite bloggers came up with this week!
Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats in the Crockpot -The Vegan Bee
Au Jus Beef Tips Link – The Late Farmer
French Onion Soup – Happy Accidents Happen
Turkey Tenderloin in Crockpot – The Life of the Bucks