- Potatoes (I make 1 1/2 per person)
- Salt & Pepper
- Sour Cream
- Bacon Bits
- Shredded Beef
- Or any other favorite baked potato topping!
- Wash the potatoes, poke about 6 times each with a fork and wrap each one in tin foil.
- Then place them all in the crockpot to cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 6 hours).
- About 10 minutes before dinner turn your crockpot off and remove the potatoes with a pot holder. Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
- My family likes to add fun new toppings every time and using some of your leftover meats is a great way to use things you have on hand in the fridge!
This is a great way to make baked potatoes for a large family or a big crowd. These are perfect served as a side dish or as your main course depending on the occasion!
Also check out the other crock pot recipes that some of my favorite bloggers came up with.
Happy Accidents Happen – Crockpot Banana Bread
The Late Farmer- Savory Roast Crock Pot Style
Food Good Laundry Bad – Giant Meatbal Soup
The Life of the Bucks – Al Pastor made in a Crockpot