- 1 1/2lbs. thawed stewed beef
- 2 Cups Chopped Carrots
- 2 Cups Chopped Potatoes
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (either whole or sliced in half)
- 1 Cup Sliced Yellow Squash
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Chili
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Organic Beef Broth
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (Original whole found in the fridge section)
- 4 TBS All Natural Roast Rub (Rancher’s Reserve is the brand I use)
- 1 TBS Garlic
- 1 TBS Sea Salt
- I combined all ingredients except the coconut milk in a 6qt slow cooker and cooked on low for 5 1/2hrs.
- 20 minutes before serving add the coconut milk to help thicken the juice a little.
- Serve with rolls (great GF/DF option: Udi’s French Rolls found at Whole Foods and Walmart) (Or fresh made Rhode’s dinner rolls).
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Soy free if you use the ingredients listed above.
This recipe is great for rainy days, fall, winter or really any time you want a hearty beef stew!!
Also check out the other crock pot recipes that some of my favorite bloggers came up with.
Beef Stroganoff made in a Crockpot from Happy Accidents Happen
Vegan Baked Beans made in a Crockpot from The Vegan Bee
Mac and Cheese Crock Pot Style from The Late Farmer