- 2lbs boneless Pork butt or shoulder
- 4 cups Rootbeer
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce of your choice
- Put pork in the crockpot (my pork is usually frozen). Pour rootbeer over the pork.
- Cook for 6 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Remove the pork and shred. I prefer to shred in my Kitchen aid stand mixer...just throw in and turn on low for a minute or two then you have shredded pork!
- Add your barbeque sauce of choice
- Serve in fresh baked rolls or tortillas! Great with potato salad, fresh fruit and chips!
You really can’t get any easier than this! Here is link to how I shred my chicken, beef and pork in a simple quick way!
Also check out the other crock pot recipes that some of my favorite bloggers came up with.
The Late Farmer – Pulled Pork Crock Pot Style
The Vegan Bee – Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Artisan Bread in a Crock Pot
Happy Accidents Happen – Thai-inspired chicken soup
The Life of the Bucks – Enchilada Soup made in the Crock Pot