This past Saturday my family and I had the pleasure of going to the newly renovated Splashtown San Antonio. I was invited as part of a San Antonio bloggers meet up with 4 complementary tickets into the park and shared use of a picnic area and two cabanas. Given the size of my family we had to purchase a few extra tickets to accommodate us but with the current promotion of bringing one Big Red product for $9.99 off a single day ticket, it only cost us just over $40 for two tickets.
Now onto the 5 reasons my family has decided we will be buying season passes to SplashtownSA!
5. Affordable prices. With a day prices of $29.99 each and LOTS of coupons and discounts offered all season long. They also have great season pass prices. You can see all there rates here.
4. Newly remodeled! They have recently gave the park a face lift with some new paint, lockers, repaved, and fun events planned like Dive In Movies this summer!
3. Safe fun! With FREE life jackets and trained lifeguards my family spent the day having a splashing time all while being safe.
2. Something for everyone! With over fifty rides there is something to appeal to everyone. The size of the park is also great; not too big, not too small.
1. Very kid friendly! My children range from 1 years old to 8 years old. My oldest boys were able to ride every ride in the park, while my toddler and preschooler still had a HUGE variety of slides and pools to play in.
Finding a water park that makes everyone in my family happy the entire 6 hours we are there is no easy task but Splashtown San Antonio did just that! The most talked about thing we liked was the temp of the water, it was perfect! (Cause little ones do not like cold water.) During our visit we actually lost track of time and ended staying until the park closed. My kids were planning their next trip there as we walked out of the gates.
Have you visited Splashtown SA yet? If not I suggest you plan on it this summer!
**All views here are mine. I was not asked to write a post about Splashtown but after all the fun we had I wanted to share my thoughts and views of the park for others who may be interested in visiting the park.**