I can no longer eat. junk. all. the. time! It is Fitness Friday….here is what is in store for me each Friday for the next six weeks!
I was venting to few friends about my weight gain over the last five months. They could sympathize with me and decided to hold a six week weight loss challenge that they invited me to participate in. The challenge starts Today, March 1st.
For this challenge we will each weigh in weekly over six weeks. Today we note our weigh in weight and our goal weight. Then each Friday we will have our weigh in. We are keeping track of our weights and goals on a shared spreadsheet since we live in three different states (Arizona, Colorado, & Texas).
Here are the rules we are using:
- If you gain weight you pay five bucks a pound.
- If you stay the same you pay three bucks.
- If you lose you pay nothing.
- Person closest to their goal wins the pot.
We decided to up the wager by adding a special 30 Days of Healthy Ways Challenge to begin March 1st. We all put in $10, then the lady to complete the most daily challenges in March will win the pot.
My plan to loose weight:
- Work out for at least 30 minutes a day 5 times a week.
- Keep track of my daily calories on MyFitnessPal.
- Drink at least 3 bottles of water a day. (16.9FL oz each)
- Follow the daily 30 Days of Healthy Ways challenge, one for each day in March.
Additionally I will have a weekly weigh in here on my blog each week. Plus I will try to post pictures of my progress over the next six weeks and the final weigh in with my after picture!
Today’s weigh in weight: 128.4
My goal weight: 118
Here is a picture of me this morning before my workout.