Did your family watch Super Bowl XLVII? Participate in any fun Super Bowl festivities?
We had a pretty lazy Sunday here. Watched Hotel Transylvania with the family in the afternoon (which is a great family flick), kids played outside for a bit then we watched the Super Bowl. We had a friend over to watch the game and being from northern New Mexico we only had Bronco fans at our house. So no big parties here but it was still a goodnight.
Here my baby is watching the coin toss and kick off on daddy’s lap. (Notice the pointing fingers to, he is yelling at the TV already!)
Nothing fancy for dinner…ordered pizza, homemade GF,DF,EF Chicken Nuggets, guacamole with chips, brownies, and Allergen Free Chocolate Cake.
I do enjoy watching football, I always look forward to watching the halftime show (no matter who’s performing), and like seeing the commercials they come up with each year! If you didn’t catch it this year or if you want to find out what I liked about it this year here is my “Moments” list….
- Best Moment For Me: The 109 yard kick return touchdown by Jacoby Jones. It was pretty awesome to watch!
- Funniest Moment To Me: The lights going out in half of the stadium just after Jones’ record breaking touchdown.
- Sweetest Moment: Listening to the Sandy Hook Elementary Children’s Choir sing “America The Beautiful”
- My favorite Commercial: The Budweiser Clydesdale commercial! It was a slight tear jerk-er What would you suggest for a name for that sweet baby Clydesdale?
- Runner Up Commercial: The Dodge Ram “Farmer” commercial! I guess I’m just a softy, but there were some funny ones too.
What are you favorite moments of this year’s Super Bowl?