I shared how I chose Young Living Essential Oils. I’ve had several people asking me recently how they can order a Premium Starter Kit or other essential oils with Young Living so I wanted to share that info with all of you!
How to get started?
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in two different ways… as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer. Retail customers pay full price for products with no kits to buy. Wholesale members get a 24% discount off retail price for every Young Living product plus the opportunity to earn free oils and credits with bonuses every month.
To begin as a Wholesale Member: you start by purchasing an enrollment kit or Starter Kit. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit because of the value for the money (products for half price). The kit itself includes the Everyday Essentials Oils ($150 value) and a free diffuser ($100 value) PLUS more!
Photo Image Credit to my friend Lisa @ Crazy Adventures In Parenting
Premium Starter Kit
When you order a Premium Starter Kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, which is a 24% discount. The Premium Starter Kit is definitely the best value because it retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get a 50% discount!
Photo Image Credit to my friend Lisa @ Crazy Adventures In Parenting
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click here to begin signing up.
2. Where it says “Sign Up As” select “Young Living Wholesale Member”. **The Enroller ID and Sponsor ID number should automatically be imputed but just in case here it is: 2420980
3. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and other important contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as required by law. This information is confidential and Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
4. Create Username, Password, and Pin. Creating your username, password, and pin will allow you to log in to your account and order your oils, check old orders, track current orders, and more.
5. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which Premium Starter Kit you would like. You must sign up with a kit to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend 50PV ($50) each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this step – buying one of the Essential Rewards (ER) kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit. (See “Bonus Oil Offer” below step 12!) If you don’t wish to set this up at this time, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”.
8. Confirm your enrollment information. Be sure everything’s correct before proceeding.
9. Add any additional products to your order. Is there anything else you’d like to add to your initial kit order? Now’s the time to add those products to your order before you finalize. (See “Bonus Oil Offer” below step 12!)
10. Proceed to checkout and complete your enrollment. Once completed, you will receive your Member ID number. We recommend you keep this number written or saved somewhere for your records. Your Member ID is needed when sponsoring new members, and can also be used in place of your username.
11. Be sure to confirm your order has processed. I’ve had a few wholesale members miss this step and not fully process their orders. Be sure your order is confirmed and that you receive an email saying your order has been received!
12. Bookmark this page! https://beta.youngliving.com/ This is where you will log into your back office, order products, update your personal info, download important member tools, and set up and edit your essential rewards.
*BONUS OIL OFFER* (COMPLETELY Optional for those who purchase one of the Premium Starter Kits!)
If you would like to earn an additional BONUS essential oil upon signing up (in addition to everything you’re already receiving discounted and for free!), what you need to do is to order additional products to get your order total up to be 190PV or more. By purchasing one of the Premium Starter Kits already, which has 100PV, you’ll just need 90 more points to get another bonus oil. For example, you could decide to stock up on Thieves Oil and get the large bottle (at 33.75PV), also getting a large bottle of Cedarwood (at 11.25PV), Copaiba (at 43PV), and Lavender (at 23.5PV). Or, you could venture into other areas of our products, such as the Thieves Toothpaste (at 9.75PV) or Household Cleaner (at 22PV). Any products you choose to add to your additional order, that bring your total points up to $190.25, will qualify you to get the BONUS oil. Plus, you’ll get these additional with discounted shipping, AND it will qualify you to get this month’s free promotional products offer through Young Living, too! (Like I mentioned, this step is completely optional and totally up to you!)
Now, if you would like to earn TWO free BONUS essential oils this month, then go ahead and enroll in Essential Rewards (ER) program. Young Living has a wonderful rewards program with reduced shipping that earns you points towards FREE oils and products and is available for those members (even new members like you) who plan to order oils and oil products regularly. In order to sign-up for ER, for this first month, you will need to choose one of the Essential Rewards kits that are offered on the sign-up page. These specially priced kits combine some of our best-selling products into a discounted bundled kit for you to purchase. For next month’s order, you can change up what you wish to receive, and either select another ER kit, or individual products of your choosing. More information on ER and how it all works, read about it HERE or contact me, I can help you!
Congratulations & Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!!
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Frequently Asked Questions about ordering:
How do I order one or more Young Living Oils?
You can order directly from Young Living. Click on “Shop Products” on the top, and either navigate using the categories or type what product you’re looking for in the search. Type in the quantity, hit “Add to Cart” and, when finished shopping, click “Check out” and follow the on screen instructions (please don’t forget to put in my enroller/sponsor ID #2420980).
Why do I need an account with Young Living?
Young Living simply wants you to be able to have access to someone who can teach you how to use the oils properly. By signing up as a customer with my enroller ID (2420980), you’re just becoming my customer so I can be the one to help you now and in the future.
Should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member instead of a Retail Customer?
As a Retail Customer, you pay full retail price. As a Wholesale Member, you get the wholesale pricing of 24% off retail price. In addition, should you decide to share the oils with your friends and family, and should they sign-up with you to purchase from you, as a Wholesale Member, you could earn commissions and participate in promotions to get free oils. If this is something that seems enticing, please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
NO, of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No, you do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
Is there a yearly membership fee? Or any hidden costs?
No, there is no yearly membership fee for any of the customer/member options.
However, as a Wholesale Member/Distributor, there is a one-time purchase of one of the starter kits to get started and attain the wholesale pricing. Also, you must purchase 50PV($50 worth) in product a year to remain an “active” Wholesale Member/Distributor. Should you become inactive, you can place a 50PV order anytime to reactivate.
Any prices you see are the prices, that’s it. No hidden costs or charges anywhere, just the product price, shipping, and tax. There are never any additional charges or hidden charges ever.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me today with any additional questions you may have!